Empowered Package Special contains messages to empower you to understand what God is after in the heartbeat of your life, and how you can begin cooperating with Him for the healing of your family relationships.
The audio discussions address the common disconnects you may face in relationship with God, and how unknown disconnects can leave you stuck in a lack of growth, resulting in unhealthy family relationships.
Empowered is not a book on parenting, but about becoming an authentic Christian who knows how to love. It presents a compelling promise for all Christian parents whose desire it is to embody Christ's Law of Love to their family. This message will help you to write your family's story in the Lord's love. More on Empowered
• Learn what happens when a child is left to his own resources and the results of ignoring the conscience in child training.
• Receive six actions you can take right now to reset your conscience and help your children to do the same.
• Understand four primary disconnects you may be experiencing in your attempts to set things right with God and with your family relationships.
• See how you may have neglected a key action in your relationship with God and with family members that will—when taken—chase condemnation away forever, and begin to bring the healing process to the heartbeat of your family.
This program will leave you with no doubt as to what God wants to do and how He chooses to work in your life so you can begin to cooperate with Him. More about Your Conscience
"Since the first audio, I never knew my conscience could be so sharp! I get poked if I even begin to clench my teeth. This is a good thing, because I see that I start to clench my teeth when I am about to speak in irritation or anger. I love that the Holy Spirit wants me to "Stop It!" even before I get started, and will lovingly warn me that it is coming. I don't want to miss the REAL God anymore. I can hardly contain my joy today. I have found Him!!! I have been singing and dancing all morning."
• Learn about a single relational approach to spiritual growth and discipleship, and the activity of developing relational, moral Christlike character by learning how to love much and well.
• Understand four primary disconnects you may be experiencing in your quest for God’s love in your life, which will reveal the possibility you are in the wrong courtroom, being judged wrongly.
• Understand what happens in your relationships when you try to serve self-contrived standards.
• Realign your thinking and your soul posture with God and His ways of truth, so you can be free to receive the love of God in your life.
This program will leave you no doubt as to what God’s standard is for true righteousness, and how He wants you to reconcile your relationships in love’s holiness so you can begin to cooperate with Him.
More about Your Standards
This book is a compilation of all the descriptions of loving relational behavior found in the New Testament. Along with the author’s summaries and practical parenting examples, it promises to be a valuable tool toward educating your conscience about what is loving, and what is unloving. More on Love's Actions
“I have reached a new level of peace in my understanding about Who God Really Is. I have repented over the last couple of days over many lies I had believed about Him. I also have peace about where He has me in my journey, and for the first time I'm not trying to strive to be somewhere He hasn't yet taken me. And all of a sudden, I have grace and real love to extend towards my precious children, BECAUSE I'm really experiencing it myself from God. Wow. He is GOOD!” ~ Teri
“I finished reading Empowered and loved it! With this new understanding, the New Testament makes so much more sense! I never understood why John kept talking about love when my focus was on my spiritual disciplines. I feel like a major blindspot has been taken away!”
If you don't feel emotionally and relationally fit and in a state of readiness for your parenting challenges, or if you've already raised your family and wished you'd done some things differently, then God will show you how to bring connectedness at the heart-level that will lead to changing the heartbeat of your family, and your life.
Letting God work in your life at the heart-level is the beginning to receiving His help for all of your concerns, but the wonderful news is that everything you need for a life pleasing to God is within you already IF you will come to a full, personal, and intimate knowledge of Jesus Christ. Here it is in 2 Peter 1:3
“Everything that goes into a life of pleasing God has been
miraculously given to us by getting to know, personally and
intimately, the One who invited us to God. The best invitation we
ever received! We were also given absolutely terrific
promises to pass on to you"